I finally got called on in Contracts.
I was expecting to get called on Sept. 28th, my birthday, but I never did. Since then I have been very nervous hoping my day would come sooner than later.
Our Contracts Prof, on the first day of class handed out cards and asked us for our names, birthdays, hometowns and schools. Little did we know that he would use this against us.
On one prior occasion he called on a guy and told him Happy Birthday, please tell us about this case.
On another occasion he called on a guy and said, "I am sorry we wont be able to celebrate your birthday with you tomorrow (we didn't have class tomorrow) so we will celebrate it today"
Another time he called on my buddy from Ohio because the case was about someone in Ohio.
That is what led me to believe he would call on me on Sept 28, but it never happened.
Yesterday he said "I was looking back at the cards, and I realized I missed some of you last month, I am truly sorry and will make it up this month".
I knew I was coming up, so I prepared really well.
So he called on me, he said:
the first case I want to discuss today is blah v. blah, MR. ALO, So I stand up, this guy makes us stand up.
"Please tell us about the case"
Me: the plaintiffs here .....................................
Prof: so why was there a contract?
Me: Because the Clause in the agreement says Acceptance by performance .........................
Prof: EXACTLY!!!
Me: blah blah .......
Prof: YES
all I remember were the "exactlies" and "yes's"
Ok Lets go on to the next case Mr. Alo
Again I briefed the case, still standing, and again he just said YES, CORRECT, and EXACTLY repeatdly.
After I finished briefing the cases he said "Thank you Mr. Alo, Good Job" HAHAHAHA thats great. Phew, Im glad that is over with.
It took a total of 10 mins, other ppl are up there for the whole class time, or 30 mins or 40 mins. 10 mins man, that was awesome.
Now I don't have to worry about getting called on for a while.
Honestly, I prepared for about half an hour, that's it.
till next time
I was expecting to get called on Sept. 28th, my birthday, but I never did. Since then I have been very nervous hoping my day would come sooner than later.
Our Contracts Prof, on the first day of class handed out cards and asked us for our names, birthdays, hometowns and schools. Little did we know that he would use this against us.
On one prior occasion he called on a guy and told him Happy Birthday, please tell us about this case.
On another occasion he called on a guy and said, "I am sorry we wont be able to celebrate your birthday with you tomorrow (we didn't have class tomorrow) so we will celebrate it today"
Another time he called on my buddy from Ohio because the case was about someone in Ohio.
That is what led me to believe he would call on me on Sept 28, but it never happened.
Yesterday he said "I was looking back at the cards, and I realized I missed some of you last month, I am truly sorry and will make it up this month".
I knew I was coming up, so I prepared really well.
So he called on me, he said:
the first case I want to discuss today is blah v. blah, MR. ALO, So I stand up, this guy makes us stand up.
"Please tell us about the case"
Me: the plaintiffs here .....................................
Prof: so why was there a contract?
Me: Because the Clause in the agreement says Acceptance by performance .........................
Prof: EXACTLY!!!
Me: blah blah .......
Prof: YES
all I remember were the "exactlies" and "yes's"
Ok Lets go on to the next case Mr. Alo
Again I briefed the case, still standing, and again he just said YES, CORRECT, and EXACTLY repeatdly.
After I finished briefing the cases he said "Thank you Mr. Alo, Good Job" HAHAHAHA thats great. Phew, Im glad that is over with.
It took a total of 10 mins, other ppl are up there for the whole class time, or 30 mins or 40 mins. 10 mins man, that was awesome.
Now I don't have to worry about getting called on for a while.
Honestly, I prepared for about half an hour, that's it.
till next time

1 Comments:
At October 10, 2005 9:35 AM ,
Anonymous said...
nice job ammar! im proud of u lil bro!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home